- Show icons for mobile apps in Windows Explorer
- Supports .apk (Android), .ipa (iOS) and .appx/.appxbundle (Windows Phone)
- Show package information in the tooltip
- Batch rename .apk files
- "Go to app store" shortcut.
- Make sure you have the
- Download the latest release.
- Extract the .zip file somewhere, you won't be able to move the .dll file later so put it
somewhere out of sight.
- Run install.bat (you have to be admin).
- To uninstall, run uninstall.bat. You might need to restart explorer to delete the .dll.